If you missed his show last year at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Arena, internationally renowned dog behaviour expert, author and star of the hit TV show “Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan” is returning to Victoria. This time he comes with a brand new seminar – Be the pack leader your dog needs you to be!
On this brand new live seminar tour, Cesar will share valuable lessons and insights including:
- How to read your dog’s body language in order to prevent and resolve remedial problems.
- How you can tune into your dog’s instincts and energy.
- Understanding a dog’s instinctual world and how it impacts their behaviour.
- Identify triggers and learn to recognise what true aggression is.
- Learn how your energy combined with your dog’s instincts is the key in resolving aggression.
Oprah Winfrey, Scarlett Johansson, Will Smith and Nicolas Cage have all had their dogs trained and balanced by Cesar Millan, host of the hit TV series ‘Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan’, seen on National Geographic Channel. Cesar is well known for his uncanny ability and instinct with dogs. Cesar has successfully rehabilitated thousands of dogs with extreme behavioural issues, ranging from something as small as insecurity, all the way to extreme aggression!
A limited number of VIP tickets will be available for each seminar; VIP tickets include entry into a group Q&A session with Cesar, scheduled to take place after his seminar – see your local ticketing agent website for complete details.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, please visit Cesar Millan LIVE.